April 26, 2013

Reassignment

Okay yall!

Here's the big news!
I have been reassigned to labor in the New Jersey, Morristown Mission!!
I leave Monday at 6 am!
It is a non-stop flight to NJ. SO STOKED!

Also, the rest of my district got their reassignments also.
Two sisters got their VISAs, Sister Marion and my companion, Sister Puckett. They hed out Monday morning as well and will be in Cuiaba on Tuesday.

All of the Cuiaba elders (6) were reassigned to the Montana, Billings Mission.

One elder to the Florida, Jacksonville Mission. he leaves tuesday

And the last elder to the Utah, Provo Mission (which is so exciting because now he can go on splits with our teacher, Irmao Whitaker!!!). He leaves tomorrow at 9 am

All of the other elders leave tomorrow at 4 am. ITS SO SAD!! We are all so very happy of course. Couldn't be more proud of them and their spirits!

So there it is!! Hopefully my VISA will get here soon
(:

Muito amor!

No comments:

Post a Comment