January 25, 2013

First Post - New Blog - My Way to Happiness

It's fun to write a blog.  Because anyone can write, but only a few want to.  I want to write.  I would love to one day write a book, a novel; I want to wow readers with my words; I want them to quote me and my perfect words.  It's on my bucket list.  One day I will write for the enjoyment for all to read.  Real paper that can be flipped in anticipation for the next words.  But until then -- I'm writing online.
I also need somewhere to post my emails from when I'm in Brazil.  So, here it is.  
A new start.

My first writing business is my sad goodbye to my last blog.  Something about it just never felt right.  I felt that I couldn't really create it and make it me.  Which made it hard to want to write in it.  And then there are those awfully embarrassing posts from when I was younger and naive.  I just needed a fresh start and here it is.  After many hours of research and discovery I have found that Blogger is the blog spot for me.  I also finally found a name that is just right.  

On my journey to happiness, I start here.  Preparing to serve as a full-time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Brazil, Cuiaba.  

So follow me.  Grow with me.  Find your happiness.


"You should be able to undertake and complete anything you desire."

2 comments: